The Muttly Crew - Dog Photos: Part 1



Cho Cho San is my first dog. She was skinny, stinky and crap-brown when I got her from the pound and...was slated to be euthanized the very next day. Luckily, I got to her first! She is my angel dog,and the most perfect dog ever, wonderful with other animals, all people, and especially with little kids. She is the kind of person I should be, and her generousity of spirit is truly inspiring.

Ever since I brought her home, Choobie's favorite place to hang out is on the wall of the front porch. From here, she can watch the world go by. She is an extremely social dog, and loves making new friends. In fact, she has more of a social life than I do(!) and regularly gets invited to dinner. She has a set of pearls for such occasions, and displays impeccable table manners.



No comments: